Monday, November 23, 2009

Holiday Art Show in Olympia

That time again!

Once again I will participate in the Fine Arts and Crafts Sale at the State Capital Museum Coach House in Olympia, Washington.

This juried art sale occurs on the first two weekends in December; December 5th & 6th and December 12th & 13th. It is well known for high quality art and fine crafts created by South Sound regional artists. People come from Seattle and Portland to attend this show. There will be different artists each weekend.

Show hours are Saturdays 10AM to 5PM and Sundays 10AM to 4PM. The State Capital Museum Coach House is located on 211 West 21st Avenue in Olympia.

If you mention this blog, you will receive a 20% discount on your art purchase at my counter. On display will be my latest watercolor paintings as well as the series of paintings I created while on the East Coast. Prints, cards, and ceramic tiles will be on sale, too.

I look forward to seeing YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment