Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Finally Finished It!

Back to watercolor painting!

I have been consumed with creating a home environment since purchasing my house this summer; painting, tiles, installing doors and windows, building a deck, and then there is the landscaping.

Needless to say, I have not kept to my daily disciplined of painting with watercolors. It was good to escaped to New England in October for a painting & yoga workshop to get the creative juices flowing again.

This watercolor painting of lupines was begun before moving. In fact, I had to carefully transport it in the moving truck because it was taped down on the drafting table. I thought it was finished a while back (and even posted it here), but as I kept passing by it on the drafting table, something was not right. Thankfully, I now have a studio within my home so that I can view art at any time. This method of occasional viewing art has been my measure for completion and composition.

I believe it is finished and I can move on to new creations.


Lupines Galore

No comments:

Post a Comment