Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Parting Gift Sunset

The sunsets on the West Coast are spectacular!

I was on the balcony of our hotel suite at Sanoviv in Rosarita, Mexico with my girlfriend one evening watching the sunset.

She made the comment,"They are all pretty much the same," and went inside.

"Huh?" I said.

Had she been with me the last night of my stay, she might have taken back her words. I was visually and spiritually gifted by this parting sunset in Mexico. My attempt to capture the visual spectacle in photographs follows.

First, visualize these first two pictures side by side to get an idea of the full color display in the sky..........






The brightest spot as the sun set.........





And finale.......





May you get an inkling of the beauty of my parting gift sunset.

NO WAY are all sunsets the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment