Friday, May 21, 2010

Incredible Cactus

Today I met a friend at the Olympia Farmers' Market.

I was there yesterday and purchased a lovely purple calla lily, but really wanted another "flame" calla lily. Chuck at Northfork Nursery suggested I call and order one for the next day.

"Callafornia Calla Lipstick"
Calla Lily


"Flame"
Calla Lily

So this was my excuse to return to the Farmers' Market and spend time with my friend, Janet. Little did I know that I would find there!

This amazing, incredible cactus......



Look at its bloom!



And its grace!


Can you see why I could NOT resist?

I & E Enterprise at the Olympia Farmers' Market said they will have more in different colors if your heart desires one, too. The gal at the booth did not know the name of the cactus. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment