Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More Progress on Waterlilies

I have two paintings in process these days. As I have mentioned in an earlier blog, I will be doing a series of watercolor paintings featuring waterlilies a favorite subject of mine.

This first one has turned into a collage. The question now is weather to leave the window frame white or to paint it? What do you think?



The second work in progress watercolor painting is taking on more color than my last post. It is interesting to note that I have been drawn to using larger paint brushes with a more fluid "sketchy" motion. Needless to say, I am enjoying the process. As Paul Heussenstamm relates in his book Divine Forces, it is as if a guided force of the soul takes over.



Next is to add color to the lilies.

Stay tuned.......

No comments:

Post a Comment