Sunday, August 23, 2009

Puyallup Fair Art Show

The 2009 Puyallup Fair begins September 11th and runs until the 27th. I decided to enter the art show again this year.

It truly amazes me how organized and efficient they make the process of entering the show. In addition, the people are extremely helpful. I entered five paintings and brought my friend's six art pieces. Can you imagine me juggling all these?!?!?

The process begins with a check in to make sure you have filled out all the forms correctly for each art piece. The next station checks the wires and frames of the pieces. The final station gives each piece a number in the category entered and a description.

I am pleased to announce that all of my paintings were accepted! I entered these two watercolor collage paintings:


Creek at Whistler



Moonlight


An oil painting of my cat:


Gypsy


And two mini acrylic paintings 4" X 5"


Colorado Moment



Monet's Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment