Friday, May 8, 2009

Teahouse Kuan Yin


May 9th seven of my watercolor paintings will be on display at the Teahouse Kuan Yin.

The tea house is in the Wallingford district which is north of downtown, on the other side of Lake Union close to the University of Washington. It is a cozy little shop that has been around since 1990 and sells bulk teas, tea ware, light meals, desserts, and hot or iced tea in a fun and relaxing atmosphere.

Michelle, my daughter, loves to hang-out there. You can find her every Friday sipping Jasmine tea and doing some creative writing. She inspired me to contact the owner about displaying my art.

Apparently this tea house is very well known because I have mentioned it to several different people from Olympia to Shoreline and they are familiar with it. So, if you are in the neighborhood, stop in. Marcus, the owner, asked for some of my "bright" watercolor paintings of flowers to liven up the place. I will oblige!

No comments:

Post a Comment