Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow

A foot of snow each day!

This past weekend I was in Lake Tahoe, California, helping my cousin, Anne Roos, celebrate the release of her two new CDs; Velvet and Blue Jeans. Fun evening!

Anne at Play

The snow was an added bonus......little did I know that I would be treated to more when I returned home to Olympia, Washington. I arrived on Friday and the town of South Lake Tahoe was buzzing with the news of the first snow storm of the season. As predicted, about ten inches of snow fell that evening. I was up early to take a walk in the pristine fluff before human intervention.

Camera in hand, I recorded a few photographs.





More snow followed adding another foot the next evening.

I felt like I was in winter wonderland.

2 comments:

  1. I feel famous being in your blog. Glad you enjoyed the party and my hip Elton John glasses! Thank you for linking to my new harp CDs :-)

    Beautiful photos! Snow's still falling....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne,

    Thanks! You are welcome.

    I am listing to your lovely harp music as I write :)

    ReplyDelete