Thursday, January 12, 2012

Time Out

It is vital for one's well being to take time out for fun and new vistas to spark inspiration for creativity.

I just returned from spending time in Whistler, British Columbia, skiing with my good friend, Elaine. Our last day of skiing was absolutely STELLAR! I must share some images of sunshine, new snow, and mountain vistas.

This is the morning view from our window. You can see the snow line and shadow of the mountains behind us as the sun was rising.




I did get a few runs in the fresh powder and can appreciate the tracks down the mountainside off one of the many peaks.


The view from the top of Whistler Mountain.


Here is my friend imitating the Whistler-Blackcomb insignia.


How did she do?


This is my favorite photo of the Whistler-Blackcomb insignia which my son and I took a few years back.



Whistler is one of my favorite places for renewal and inspiration.

And outstanding place to ski!

No comments:

Post a Comment