Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Fling

Today I participated in the "Spring Fling" at the Olympia Country and Golf Club in Olympia, Washington. It actually was springy today.......sunshine, with beautiful views of Budd Bay and several sailboats were on the water.

I showed an array of art including original watercolor paintings, pastel paintings, acrylic miniatures paintings, card sets, ceramic tiles, and watercolor prints.

This is the lovely view I enjoyed all day from my table.


Here I am.....


This is Judi Colwell, my good friend and artist, who encouraged me to enter this show. Her art is called "fluid Painting" and is quite spectacular.


It was the third year for "Spring Fling" and it had a good variety of artists and entrepreneurs. If you missed out on this fun shopping experience, watch for it next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment